Friday, March 20, 2020

Reshoot Blog: Could Not Reshoot

As I stated in my previous blog, schools are closed due to the Coronavirus. I received news that I will not be physically returning to school until at least April 15th. Starting March 30th my county's schools will all begin online school for two weeks (at least). Thankfully, I have access to the news and internet so I can be updated on announcements related to this virus and able to do school online. My county also has programs like canvas still set up and running. This way, I am able to upload work that was assigned before schools closed. My teachers are also able to send me and my classmates messages on Canvas. My media teachers have sent me and my class multiple messages and updates. In the most recent one, they told us about the changed school dates and also alerted us that Cambridge is still on track and hasn't moved deadlines. I found this very helpful for two reasons. The first one is that by telling us the updated school dates, students who may not have known about this now do. The second reason is that it was very kind and helpful of them to alert us about Cambridge not changing dates and so forth. If it wasn't for them, I would not have known about that. Now onto reshooting. Shooting and reshooting are going to be a different problem than editing and editing. Editing and editing can be done over the phone or individually. Depending on the circumstances, shooting and reshooting most-likely has to be done in person. This makes it hard, especially if you're working in a group or with a partner like I am.  I may have to individually reshoot and my partner may need to do the same. Either way, we will find a solution and finish our Final Task.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied.             Marketing in the area of film is extremely importa...