Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Filming Blog: Didn't Get to Film

Last weekend was the first weekend where I had the opportunity to film. Unfortunately, I was out of town so I was unable to meet with my group mate. Many students checked out equipment and began to film over the weekend. It was a long weekend so it was unfortunate that I could not film. Even if I did not film, I could not meet my group mate over the weekend. Instead, my group mate and I decided to work and plan ahead. I used the schedule created and checked  my calendar as well as my group mate's to determine when both of us were available. Both of us were able to determine multiple dates in which filming could be done. The first dates were February 22nd and 23rd where we will film scenes 1-5. Most or all of the filming will most-likely be done on the 23rd. February 24th through the 28th will be for editing the scenes that were filmed over the 22nd and 23rd. This will be done in class because that is the only place where the editing software is accessible. These edited scenes will be the ones presented during peer review. February 28th and 29th will be used to film the remainder of the final task (scenes 6-10). There will not be time to edit the last 5 scenes before peer review, so those will not be shown. Once the peer review is finished, the last five scenes will be edited March 4th to March 6th. The final task is due in the middle of April, so if more time is needed to edit the last 5 scenes it will be able to be done. After the editing of the final 5 scenes is complete, my group mate and I will go reedit the final task. We will take the constructive criticism from the peer review into careful consideration and used to better the final task. With this schedule, I am confident that there will be enough time to complete the final task to the best of my ability. I believe it was very helpful to determine the schedule, location, actors, etc. so that we can jump right into filming.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied.             Marketing in the area of film is extremely importa...