Saturday, October 5, 2019

Introduction

Hi my name is Julia, and I am the owner of this blog. I am a high school student, and will be taking you along with me as I journey through my AICE Media Studies class. I am excited for this year, and all of the things we will be working on. These include a commercial, music video, and short film.

Here are some things about me. My favorite color is blue and some of my favorite foods are tacos, chili, steak, and ice cream. In my free time, I do aerial art like silks and lyra, as well as tumble. I also take voice (singing) lessons and compete in debate. I love to spend time with my friends and family as well.

This year i am taking four AICE classes (including AICE Media Studies). They are AICE Psychology, AICE Media Studies, AICE European History, and AICE English Language. I hope to ass all my AICE exams like I did last year, and receive my AICE diploma. The other classes I take are Pre-Calculus Honors, Debate 2 Honors, and Chemistry Honors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied.             Marketing in the area of film is extremely importa...