Friday, October 25, 2019

Filming the Commercial

Today, I finished up filming my commercial. While filming, I had multiple jobs that I did. My first job was to sign the camera out. I had to fill out a paper with my signature, the date, and the numbers of what was signed out. I filled out most of the form, then was given a camera and tripod. I didn't check out an SD card because I had my own. After I got the equipment, I was able to complete the form by listing which numbers of camera and tripod I was given. I checked if the camera was charged and working, and was. I inserted my SD card into the camera, and I was good to go for that. I next signed out a filming pass that lets staff know that I am supposed to be and I was able to exit the classroom.

My second job was being the actor in the commercial. My commercial was about Zephyrhills water. I played the role of a student who is rushing to class. This means that I was in nearly every shot. I had to, run, walk up on bleachers, and drink the water. The idea was that I was going to be late to class, so I was rushing. I finally got there, and being exhausted, I decided to drink some water. The water refreshed me, and I wasn't as exhausted anymore. As I drank the water, it showed nature. This created the idea that the water is pure and fresh.

My third job was filming certain shots that I wasn't in. These were the shots of the nature, and the water itself. I filmed a shot of a tree to graphic match a shot of me drinking pulling the water out of my bag. I also had to pour water down the bark of the tree while my partner was filming. This was to make it look like water falling from a waterfall. This was also a shot for our second graphic match of me drinking the water. Lastly, I helped place the water bottle itself for our last shot. My fourth and final job was returning the equipment. I gave it back to the teacher, and then moved our form into the return folder. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed filming this commercial and the jobs I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied.             Marketing in the area of film is extremely importa...